Who we are
Our website address is: https://dreamvacationinteriors.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Dream Vacation Interiors may ask you for some or all of the following types of information which may be identifiable to you when you access various content or features, or directly contact the site: (i) contact information, such as your email address and name (collectively “Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Site, unless you provide it voluntarily. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all Personal Information you submit to Dream Vacation Interiors .We also collect and store the Personal Information you voluntarily submit to us through registering with us or uploading or posting User Content through the Site. If you are signed into your Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account and you “like” or “comment” on Dream Vacation Interiors Content (such as the articles found on our blog) or other User Content, your Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook username will be displayed and so available to the public. You agree that your username, likes, feedback, and any associated comments may become public information; we therefore urge you to exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information on the Site.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information Collected Automatically. We automatically receive and collect information such as your IP address, the URLs of websites you arrive at Dream Vacation Interiors from or leave Dream Vacation Interiors to go to, your type of browser and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and your ISP. We may use such information to better understand how Dream Vacation Interiors visitors use the Site, to analyze trends, administer the website, prevent fraud, and gather broad demographic information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Dream Vacation Interiors is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you. We may disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use and/or share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with, and you authorize us to use and/or share this information with:
– Service providers under contract who help with our business operations. We employ these companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you.
– Certain of Dream Vacation Interiors program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
– Our affiliates and promotional partners, so they can offer you special products, services, discounts, tickets, and other items or services. Likewise, we may receive information from such affiliates and promotional partners to offer our Users special items or services.
– We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
– We may sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
– In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we may analyze certain Non-Personal Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site, and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Services and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
– We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
– As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do not tolerate spam. Spamming is explicitly prohibited it by our Terms of Service. If you would like to report an incident of spamming or other unauthorized communications from other Users or Instructors, please contact us from our contact page. We maintain the right to investigate such incidents and take suitable action.
Your contact information
We may use your email to deliver Dream Vacation Interiors daily newsletter, as well as for other promotional (e.g., new product offerings, special offers by us or other third parties) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails we send you, such usage includes whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you send an email to us, or fill out our “Feedback” form, we will collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files, and other information you provide.
You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. Please note, however, that you cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to your account with us.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others Users or Instructors on the Platform, our Site or on other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We are not responsible for any information we do not collect. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your Personal Information or Other Information to others.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of the State of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at contact us using our contact form.
In addition, Dream Vacation Interiors does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
If you wish to contact us, please reach out using our contact form.